Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I'm Helping... Right?

"The sniper escaped."

"No confirmed death yet. I'm not satisfied."

"Enemy may not be dead."

"Should be prepared just in case."

"How's Picasso?"

"What was she hoping to accomplish?

"Fine."

.......




So apparently Blondie took care of my Sniper problem. Apparently the sniper came back around to make sure I was dead. STUPID fucking sniper. His bullets can't kill me! They already failed once so trying the same thing again is FUCKING RETARDED.

Leave it to the Lord Guardian FUCK FACE to try the same thing over and over again. Or... twice I guess... dumb ass.

Granted, bullets hurt. Like... bullets hurt a lot. THEY BURN LIKE THE SUN. So naturally I was so happy with Blondie for taking care of that little harmless but incredibly PAINFUL problem for me. So happy, I COULD HAVE HUGGED HER. Could have, if she wasn't such a HORRIBLE blond bitch.

So cold and distant... like bright blonde hair... that she likes to remind me that she DOESN'T FUCKING HAVE. I can SEE the blonde hair on the INSIDE.

YOU CAN'T HIDE IT FROM ME!

...

I've been playing with my brother's book. I haven't tried to read it again yet. LAST TIME WAS TOO PAINFUL. But I've been playing with it....

It screams whenever I touch it, every time I hold it...

Screams with every stroke of my finger across it...

So I make quick rhythmic strokes... I make the screams sing...

It screams in his voice...

I hear him yelp, cry, and wheeze...

Such beautiful... screams...

...

I've been teaching myself to use my brother's sword... the SWORD OF TRENT... sword of my brother...

Swords are heavy... like stupid heavy.

With two hatches, I can twirl and juke and clap and pincer... and whenever you hit something, it SPLINTERS.

With a sword, you can slash. THAT'S IT!

OBVIOUS SWINGS FROM A BIG PIECE OF FUCKING METAL.

No wonder knights wore armor! Because wielding a sword, your are GOING to get hit. Its like a fucking fact or something.

I couldn't even beat MOTH in a fucking spar with this CLUNKY thing and I ALWAYS beat Moth. ALWAYS. He SUCKS ASS in a fight.

But... when I have Trent's sword... everything feels right. The world stops shaking...

When I swing, I feel like I can pierce the screaming... and let the suffering bleed through.

...

Not sure where we're headed... MOTH WON'T TELL ME.

But I know we're getting close. The distance between where we are and where we are going has gotten short. I know because the distance Moth compares on the map with his eyes has gotten short.

YOU CAN'T HIDE SHIT FROM ME. I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES.

Asshole.

I'm not sure what we're after this time but I can tell Moth is getting RESTLESS as FUCK. Must be something big this time. Something that can make Duckie and Fracture BLEED.

I think it's something Moth discovered going through the books we stole from one of Duckie's STUPID safe houses.

It FUCKING SICKENS ME to think that we need HIS help of all people...

Blondie says not to think of it as using the book and thus taking on Duckie's help... instead... we're exploiting one of Duckie's weaknesses. Turning information he left behind AGAINST HIM.

We...

I FEEL LIKE I HAVEN'T DONE FUCKING ANYTHING.

Moth found the lead...

Blondie fought off the sniper...

I got shot...

What have I... been doing...?

4 comments:

  1. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE BEEN PICASSO?

    A BADASS!

    DON'T STOP BEING ONE.

    MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN DAMN IT.

    *JP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shift key, SHIFT key, SHIFT KEY.

      Delete
    2. Fixed it. For some reason there was peanut butter keeping it stuck.

      Now investigating Eta's room for peanut butter.

      P.S. Shift is just too much work for me :D

      *JP

      Delete
    3. So you're... shiftless? XD

      I'm sorry, it's as if there's this mysterious force compelling me to make awful puns.

      Delete

The more you say, the less you know...