Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Analysis: GHOST! ooooooooo~, gonna getcha. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

ANOTHER GHOST POST. Post Ghost 2: Ghostness Rising, Revengance, the Revengining! The prequel!

So that makes this Ghost Post 3, because this is not the past.

...

Hahaha. OH MY GOD, that... what the fuck was I even talking about? ... look at that gibberish.

THIS, okay. Got to stay focused. Things. ALL OF THE THINGS.

...

OKAY! So, I passed out on the keyboard trying to stay focused. TOO MUCH FOCUS, not enough purpose.

So, having a pet ghost is weird. I keep trying to play with her/it but its hard. I can't see it and as best as I can tell, it has no ability to affect the real world. It lives in a FREAKY FAKE Spook world where it does spook stuff that only affects spook space! I think. Moth seems to think I just can't see what its doing and insists that the ghost is even wearing my clothes!

So I put on the outfit he seemed to think the ghost was wearing! Ha! Can't have been wearing it if I have it on! SO THERE. Hes just crazy. No grasp on reality. He lacks MY PERFECT gasp on GHOST PHYSICS.
(Moth Edit: She changed into the wrong set of clothes and insists its the outfit I indicated.)

Which is perfect in every way. FOR EXAMPLE, did you know Ghosts weigh the same as a duck? ALWAYS. And the 'Reflexive Property of Duck' TELLS US that all living ducks weigh the same at all times regardless of how old or sick they are. So if you could measure a room somehow, IF IT HAD A GHOST IN IT, you could tell because the room would have the added weight of a duck! Which, AS ANY 3 YEAR OLD CAN TELL YOU, is 3000 pounds.

Which is why ghost and ducks, can't ride the elevator.

(Moth Edit: I uh... think she's mistaking a Monty Python joke for physics.)
(Navi Edit: And mistaking a duck for an elephant. PPPPffffttt, three thousand pound duck. I'm not that fat... OR fat at all. Say otherwise, and I will cut you in half.)
(Picasso Edit: ALL GHOSTS, are fat elephant nerds... Duh.)

....

SO, (Moth Edit: God damn, you start a lot of sentences with 'so'.)(Picasso Edit: FUCK YOU) I finally found a way to play with my pet ghost.

Or, I DID, but then I realized it was stupid.

See I can only interact with Navi via computer text, or at least that's as far as I've tried, and I decided I wanted to read her a story. So, I started typing out a story! And then Moth pointed out that Navi wasn't a ghost but a person in the room that I couldn't see so it would be much easier to just give him the book to give to her because all I was doing was copying the book into a text document word for word when she could simply read it herself.

BUT MY BABY GHOST IS SUCH A SWEET HEART.

She said-
Navi: 'No! Keep typing it! I like to see all the capitalized words and the constant spelling and grammar mistakes.'

HEHE, she's so awesome apparently.

So I did the only sensible thing.-
Picasso: 'FUCK YOU! THIS IS STUPID, SO NO.'

I assume she was crushed. But it was for her own good! She needs to learn the same thing I had to teach Moth about mutes, GHOSTS HAVE NO SOULS AND THUS HAVE NO RIGHTS OR PRIVILEGES.

Plus, I can't hear her either. So shes like a mute ghost.

SOULLESS^2

MATH and shit. I know it. MY GHOST KNOWLEDGE IS FLAWLESS.

But, the whole little endeavor gave me an idea....

STAY TUNED FOR THE SEQUAL

The End? NOPE. Squeal. Already said that!

Picasso Entry End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The more you say, the less you know...