Monday, September 2, 2013

HAHA! NEW TITLE

So, I guess it was a mistake to mention on the blog that there is a person around that both Navi and Picasso can't see. You know, each other. I got two watch the two of them run around like lunatics trying to catch one another with a net. And because we only have one net, they were both trying to use the same net at the same time. And as they seem to be aware of each other on some unconscious level, neither of them ever managed to catch the other.... well accept for at the end there when they both caught themselves at the same time.

Quite frankly, I'm not entirely convinced they can't see each other. I think, and I can't be sure, but I am pretty sure this is an elaborate gag to fuck with me. Or... and this is far more likely, I've snapped. Maybe Navi isn't real.

I mean, I didn't really want to do what we did to that town. I did it because it was necessary but... it was still pretty fucked up. And Navi appeared out of nowhere, with everything we needed to get the job done and acting like a a terrified child who was doing something wrong. So much so, she almost stayed with the bomb.

What... if I almost killed myself back their. What if I'm na

PAGEBREAK


HAHA. Stole your labtop BITCH. OKAY. SOOOOO, I can't see navi, BUT SHE CAN APPARENTLY DO THINGS RIGHT?! Moth said she was driving and shit.

So like, CAN YOU SEE THIS?! SUPER ninja ghost bitch, I COMMAND YOU TO SEE THIS. See it now!

Do it! I

Pagebreak(?)

Holy shit ghost computer! Hello scary ghost box. I am Navi. Who are you?!

PAGE STUFF SPACING THING BREAK

HOLY SHIT IT WORKED. Hello Navi ghost. I am Picasso ALIVE. You are GHOST, not me.

...

Would you two mind getting off of me? Two people can't type at the same fucking time.

PAGEFUCKYOU

Dear soon to be MOTH GHOST, fuck you.

Pagebreak or dots

Hey, be nice to Mr. Secret

PAGEWHATTHEFUCKAREYOUTALKINGABOUT

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. Who is Mr. Secrets?

...

I am.

PAGENO

No. NO you are NOT.

Doty Page thing

God, I can't believe you acutally call him Moth. Moth is not a name.... and its like the stupidest code fake alias thing ever. Gasp! Oh no! The fucking Moth is coming! He wants sweaters and bubblegum and your dumb ass is out of quarters!

HAHAHAHAHABREAK

Hahahahaha. You're SO right. Oh no! Moth attack! Better light a candle and let him DESTROY HIMSELF.

...

...

PAGEPAGE

Why do you even bother typing if you aren't going to say anything? WHY AM I TYPING TO YOU? You can hear me.

Pagebreak and apparently the subject headliner?

No! You have to type it. I need to hear things!

HEARBREAK

WHY CAN'T YOU HEAR ME

...

Fuck. Why are you screaming in MY ear to make HER hear you?

PAGITTY BREAKITTY STUFF

YOU are the one who thinks shes you, YOU tell ME.

...

Wait. Have I been typing her half of the conversation?

PPAaGgEeN OBPrEe
a
kN
O
PNEope

...

Please, try not to type at the same time.

PAGEHOW

HOW?! I can't like, SEE HER doing it and stuff.

...

This stupid. We're done.

Outty.

Edit: I uh... decided what the fuck. I'm just gonna post this. I went back and color coordinated the post. Should make trying to read it slightly more bearable.

Moth (EDIT:EDIT: HAHA. Stole your shit, AGAIN! Compare yourself to me, THEN KILL YOURSELF. -P) Out.

1 comment:

  1. This is really comical. I almost laughed. Almost.

    Keep it up, you three.

    Moth, I pity you having to deal with Picasso.

    ReplyDelete

The more you say, the less you know...