Sunday, December 28, 2014

Showers to Flowers!

Hi!!!!!

Hm. That may not be enough exclamation points. Lemme try again.

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do exclamation points make you feel all shiny and happy inside? They do for me!

My name is April! I think Piccolo already introduced me to you, but I figured I ought to do it myself! I'm not really familiar with computers much but she showed me this blog thing that apparently is really cool so I figured I would join in! I'm not one to miss out on cool things. Plus the fact that she asked me to make a post, so it would be silly of me to refuse such a request!

Since this is an introduction post, I figure that I should tell you all a little bit about me. I like the color green and singing! I like smiling and mist and the game Sorry! I like Disney movies! I like Navi and Piccolo too, they're both really nice, coming to help me out just because I sent in an email. Isn't that really kind of them?

We've been hanging out, it's great to have some company. Especially the company of two such pretty young girls. Did you know that Navi can't see Picasso? It leads to some confusing situations. That's why it's so heartwarming that despite all adversity they still are best friends. It's like a Hallmark movie! Star crossed friends! I'm super happy to have gotten to meet such interesting people. We played truth or dare! And watched a movie! And hair braiding! It's basically the best sleepover ever, every day.

Sometimes, people think I'm silly for seeing only the happiest parts of life. I say it's scientifically PROVEN to be awesome. You can trust me, I'm a doctor.

So in that vein I offer to anyone reading this who might be sad, a list of things to be happy about today!

  • It's sunny!
  • You can get pizza at any time of night!
  • It was Christmas recently!
  • It's almost a new year!
  • Gummy bears are delicious!
  • Navi and Picasso are great friends!
  • Picasso got to see her love!
  • Navi sings!
  • Dancing exists!
  • There are an infinite number of people in the world to make friends with!

And you are the most beautiful person I have yet to meet.

Smile!

Love,

A-P-R-I-L-!

7 comments:

  1. Piccolo? Either that was a spelling mistake, or you've been lying to us and are really a green dude with laser hands and horrible dress sense.

    ♪Melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horrible green person? Not last time I checked! Though laser hands do sound intensely cool.

    I call Picasso Piccolo cause it's the nickname I gave her! We're close friends like that. I call Picasso Piccolo and she calls me Fall sometimes! And we both call Navi Navi cause that's short enough already.

    You have a very beautiful name Melody! Do you like music? I love singing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are way to happy. Seriously, it's weird. And Melody isn't my name, it's my alias. I had to stop using my name when I became a Proxy. The base I was working at wasn't keen on us keeping anything from before we started serving, even our names. I like good music, and yes, singing can be very fun.

      ♪Melody

      Delete
    2. Well, if you miss your name why don't you just start using it again? There's no one to stop you! You should do what you need to in order to be happy. I do what I need to do to stay happy. I don't think that's weird. I think that in a situation such as we are in a positive outlook is key!

      We should sing together sometime!

      Delete
    3. There's no point in changing it back. I did some things I'm not proud of while I was a Proxy, and in the end, I'm not who I used to be. For better or worse, I'm Melody. And I don't sing in front of others.

      ♪Melody

      Delete
  3. Pretty huh? Picasso better be behaving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! She has been wonderfully behaved! You should be proud of what hard workers you have!

      Smile Fracture! You seem like the type.

      Delete

The more you say, the less you know...